Taylor Swift wins Grammy Award for Album of the Year for fourth time, making history

Taylor Swift made history The 66th Annual Grammy Awards Sunday, becoming the only four-time winner of Album of the Year in the awards show’s history. Previous records were held by music icons Frank Sinatra, Paul Simon and Stevie Wonder.

Celine Dion announced that Swift, along with her producer and songwriter Jack Antonoff and engineers/mixers Zem Audu, Bryce Bo Bryce Bordone, Serban Ghenea, David Hart, Mikey Freedom Hart, Sean Hutchinson, Ken Lewis Lewis ) shared the Grammy Award for Album of the Year with Michael Lidenberg, Laura Sisk and Evan Smith, as well as mastering engineer Randy Merrill.

Swift previously fearless In 2010, in 1989 2016, and folklore 2021.

“I would love to tell you that these are the best moments of my life, but when I finish a song, or when I crack the code for a bridge I love, or when I get shot listing a piece of music, I feel so Happy videos, or when I’m rehearsing with my dancers or my band, or getting ready to go perform in Tokyo,” Swift said in her acceptance speech.

“For me, this award is all about work. All I want to do is continue to be able to do that. I love it so much and it makes me so happy. It shocks me beyond belief because it makes some people who voted for this award I’m delighted to have received the award as well. All I want to do is keep doing this, so thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to do something I love so much. It’s astounding. Thank you so much!”

See also:

The complete list of winners of the 2024 Grammy Awards Main Awards Ceremony

Earlier in the night, Swift had already won a Grammy for Best Pop Vocal Album, noting in her acceptance speech that this was her 13th Grammy – which is known to be her lucky number.

Time magazine’s 2023 Person of the Year also took the opportunity to announce her new album tortured poets department, revealed that the album will be released on April 19th. Swift posted the album cover to her Instagram account backstage, which included a black-and-white photo of her lying in bed.



Source link



from Tech Empire Solutions https://techempiresolutions.com/taylor-swift-wins-grammy-award-for-album-of-the-year-for-fourth-time-making-history/
via https://techempiresolutions.com/

from Tech Empire Solutions https://techempiresolutions.blogspot.com/2024/02/taylor-swift-wins-grammy-award-for.html
via https://techempiresolutions.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfecta grill uses AI to help cook steaks in 90 seconds

John Wick heads to Vegas to visit interactive attractions

Ford prepares for next war, Waymo recalls its self-driving car software, another self-driving startup lays off employees